I work with clients who suffer from the following issues:
* Loss of identity
* Relationship Dynamics
* End of life regrets
* Family Dynamics
* Mental Illness
* Healing after Divorce
* Guilt and Shame
* Loss of Purpose
* Empty Nest Syndrome
* Developmental Issues
* Loneliness and Isolation
Some of the benefits clients receive are:
* Self Awareness
* Space and Time to Mourn Their Loss
* Personal Growth
* Sense of Self Mastery
* Reduction in Anxiety
* Deeper Sense of Peace
* Clarity in Specific Situations
* Greater Sense of Connection
* Being Seen and Heard
* Development of Problem Solving Skills
* Development of Self Confidence
* Experience of groundedness
* Finding life purpose and working out the next steps to take
• Finding a way to re-assert identity through emotional expression
* Developing Healthy Coping Mechanisms
* Developing a Connection to a Personal Creative Practise
* Creating an Understanding of Personal Meaning Making
* Reconciling Emotional Conflicts
* Experiencing Positive Reflection and Feedback
* Feeling Validated
What does a session look like?
Sessions are conducted over Skype/Facetime or Google Hangout (whatever you like to use). They last for 1 hour and take place from the comfort of your own home or in a space where you will not be disturbed.
In the first session, you will make art for 25 mins. We will then discuss what you have made for 25 mins and see what has arisen for you.
Following this you will then choose to either create art on your own outside of our session or you will, do as the first week, and complete it within our session. We will also speak about what might be a good project for the following week or you may create spontaneous art.
If you have chosen to complete your art separately we will spend the duration of each week processing your art.
When we start I will provide you with a list of materials and you will also let me know what you like to use and what you already have. The aim isn't to buy lots of new things but to give yourself a range of options both inside and outside of your comfort zone.
I have a question!